Jacco Valkenburg, born 1971, is an international recruitment expert, trainer and author of two books about LinkedIn. As founder of Recruit2, Refer2 and Recruiter University he provides companies with recruitment and talent management solutions and expertise. His mission is helping companies ‘from good to great staffing’.
Since February 2004, nine months after launch, he started using LinkedIn to support many recruitment projects and for this reason you might say he’s a guru in this field. Furthermore he wrote the first Dutch book about LinkedIn and is managing one of the largest LinkedIn groups with more than 100.000 Recruitment Consultants on LinkedIn.
- Since 1996 expert in international recruitment
- Since 1999 interim corporate recruiter/manager, 14 large projects completed
- 2002 and 2003 Finalist ‘Recruiter Of The Year’ Award in The Netherlands
- Since 2003 launched Recruit2, specialists in recruiting of (freelance) recruiters
- Since 2005 experience with recruitment outsourcing / managed services
- Since 2007 started offering tailor-made recruitment trainings and workshops
- Since 2007 blogger on sites such as GlobalRecruitingRoundtable.com
- 2008 author of book “Recruitment via LinkedIn” (Dutch and international edition)
- 2009 Winner “Best Social Recruiter 2009” award
- 2009 launched Refer2, a total solution provider for referral recruitment campaigns (Nominated “Most promising recruitment initiative” in November 2010, RIDE awards)
- 2010 author of book “Career Management via LinkedIn’
- Since 2010 developer of Mobile Recruitment Apps for iPhone and Android platform
www.Recruit2.com | www.RecruiterUniversity.eu | www.RecruitmentviaLinkedIn.com