Recruitment and Sales via Twitter
(presentation, 1.5 hours)
Twitter is a micro-blogging tool and one of the fastest-growing major Internet services in the past year. More and more Internet users are embracing Twitter online social network as a way of meeting new people and exchanging ideas and information.
Have you heard mixed reviews about how useful Twitter is to recruiters, and so you haven’t really delved into it? That’s because you weren’t introduced to Twitter the “right” way. In this extensive training you’ll learn:
- How Twitter adds instant value from the candidate sourcing, employer branding and new business perspectives
- Easy techniques to instantly search through millions of posts and profiles to find critical mass of targeted prospects by keywords, job titles, companies, etc., precisely geo-targeted anywhere in the world
- Competitive intelligence from updates on events, industry news, tips and other “insider” info
- No-cost tools that manage the communication flow to and from Tweeters
- To quickly build a following in this booming online community, and result in a successful personal and employer brand
This training has something for everyone and contains the latest, unique and proven successful tips and tricks to unleash the full potential of Twitter.
HR Professionals, Recruiters, Marketing- and communication specialists, Employment Branding Experts
Follow us via
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Jacco Valkenburg, telefoon +31 6 2825 7098 of e-mail email@example.com