(training, half day)
While some organizations find their Hiring Management / Applicant Tracking System implementation is effective, others are not getting the results they need. Collaboration on the technology configuration and a clearly defined recruiting process are key to a successful implementation. So how can you identify and deploy a tool that best fits your specific recruiting needs, encourages the efficient use of your staff resources, and helps you hire the best candidates?
This presentation and training will provide your team with an insight on the selection and implementation of a Hiring Management / Applicant Tracking System to get the best ROI.
- Business case; Process mapping and Gap Analysis
- Pre-Selection preparation and Vendor selection
- Overview of ATS Vendors
- Implementation team roles and responsibilities (business, functional and technical)
- Process Configuration; workflow, approval, requisitions, sourcing, screening & reporting
- Testing the system
- User training and engagement
- New releases and updates
- Things to remember about implementations including Do’s and Don’ts
HR Directors, Senior Recruitment Managers/Directors, Employer Branding Managers & Professionals, HRIS Specialists